Buick Grand National Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this is the ad under your comment.
0776ab70f4eb1bf33e45e613cdaa3791.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Lol my phone is acting up

i joined thinking it was all gonna be love and cool points i didnt know i was gonna have to face the trump pence and ICE lol shit ppl really can be evil now a days JESUS! lol its all good doe what dont break u makes u
Trump/Pence have nothing to do with it
i was being sarcastic for the racist fuck who asked what my native language was like really bro im American i work a 925 and pay taxes just like him

Let's dial the testosterone back fellas...This is a family site. Language and Attitude are not welcome here, whether you have been a member for a day or twenty years.

Playboy, you need to dial it down.

No one came after you until you started calling people "racist" .

Using that word as a shield in trying to defend your own stance is not only off base, it's an uneducated cover you are using to hide your own insecurities and shortcomings .

That is becoming blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
View attachment 316841 View attachment 316842

why u big mad bro what u working with lets c it n if everyone was the same there wouldnt be no cocoa cola pesi mountain dew sprite dr pepper diet coke fanta squirt lol shit like that we be all drinking the same beverage but diffrent strokes for diffrent folks thanks for ur thought bro

what the fuck my native language gotta do with any thing im american bro why u so curiouse im speaking english right are u not able to read wtf im typing
Copied from the other thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racist? Against you? For what? Your color? Your nationality? Your ethnicity? How could this be so?

I don't know what you are of any of these things. And it doesn't matter.

I only asked you in the other thread what your native language was because I was having difficulty understanding your text. As it appeared to me, I figured I would seek the assistance of a translator to decipher exactly what message you were trying to convey. No place on earth is there more languages commonly spoken than in the area in which I live. I hear at least 20 different forms of communication every day. However, I still cant pin-point this style of writing. Is it a "thing"? And since I have friends from just about every cultural background, I'm open minded and eager to understand.

Trump? Really? That's where you going to go with this?

:D

Playboy, you need to dial it down.

No one came after you until you started calling people "racist" .

Using that word as a shield in trying to defend your own stance is not only off base, it's an uneducated cover you are using to hide your own insecurities and shortcomings .

That is becoming blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.