Buick Grand National Std Crankshaft Turbo T Type Gn Tta 86/87

jbturbov6

For Sale A Very Excellent Std./std. Crankshaft Out Of A 38k Mile 87 Grand National. I Just Got It Back From The Macnine Shop Where It Was Magnafluxed,checked For Bents Or Warped,and Then Polished.the Owner Checked This Personally And Said It's Good To Go In Your Motor. It Is The Correct Crank For The Turbo Cars With Rolled Fillets On The Mains And The Rods. These Are Getting Impossible To Find Std. $300.00 Plus Shipping. Please Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions That You Have.

Attachments

• photo~61.jpg
    photo~61.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 321
  • photo~62.jpg
    photo~62.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 329
  • photo~60.jpg
    photo~60.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 331
  • photo~58.jpg
    photo~58.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 334
gn crankshaft

For Sale A Very Excellent Std./std. Crankshaft Out Of A 38k Mile 87 Grand National. I Just Got It Back From The Macnine Shop Where It Was Magnafluxed,checked For Bents Or Warped,and Then Polished.the Owner Checked This Personally And Said It's Good To Go In Your Motor. It Is The Correct Crank For The Turbo Cars With Rolled Fillets On The Mains And The Rods. These Are Getting Impossible To Find Std. $300.00 Plus Shipping. Please Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions That You Have.[/QUOTE
HI, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 570-894-0363 AND ASK FOR RICKY.THANK YOU

Hi, I'm interested in buying this Buick grand national crankshaft .Please give me a call at 570-894-0363 thanks