buick meet

carrddine

boost junky
just wanted to let you guys know there is going to be a few members meeting up at frys in sandiego at 5:00 pm on friday the 14th and going to quailcomm for the races my buddy intends to run his gn.all is welcome just a way to meet as many buick people as we can as we are both fairly new owners.There is 3 people coming for sure.pm me and let me know if you would be interested in showing up. and meeting us.

If you guys came closer I could meet you if my car is done by then, or maybe another time, but I am would like to meet other TR people.

SD Race on Friday 14th

You may have picked the wrong weekend to go racing most all the Buick Turbo cars will be in Las Vegas for the WEST COAST NATIONALS. I hope you get some guys to show up.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA :confused:

there is 3 of us for sure all friends of mine.we were just wanting to meet other buick members and chat and watch my buddy stomp on a few vetts out there and have fun....thanks for the reply.maybe we can meet up another time..

feel free to contact me my cell# is 858-602-0006 or for those with nextel that# is 126*70*3002 hope to here from you soon...

What does your buddy's car run? I am helping a fellow board member move that weekend and he isn't far at all from Qualcomm.

Regards,