Just to remind everyone...

BOP @ BRISTOL

SEPT. 28-30, 2001

For info call 423 764 6555
ext 236 or 260

See ya there !!

Jim

Wouldn't miss it.

:cool: Best program going. How are you going to determine "Team Buick"? Is there going to be a ProMod heads up race or will everything be brackets? How is the track doing with their end of the promo? Good luck. John

Re: Wouldn't miss it.

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
:cool: Best program going. How are you going to determine "Team Buick"? Is there going to be a ProMod heads up race or will everything be brackets? How is the track doing with their end of the promo? Good luck. John

THANX, for the compliments John. We do try harder.

The teams will be determined after the first 2 days racing, with a runoff each day.

There will be a ProMod class again as well.

Track woke up this week......finally.....printed 8,500 booklets and in mail soon. I am leaving today to go there for planning and vacation time.

Jim

Okay, I'm back from the trip. I woke up a sleeping giant and things are starting to really roll now.

Get your cars together and hotel rooms booked.

WE ARE READY TO ROCK & ROLL !!!!!

Jim

BOP

Hey Jim, glad to see it's MOOOOVIN towards a great time for all!
I guess all it took was a call or 2!!;)
Back under my rock:cool:

Hi guys and gals,
I want to personally give a **HUGE** Thank You !! to Lance for heading up the TB.COM sponsorship at BOP Bristol every year.

This guy gets the job done.

Thanks Lance !!!

Jim

i still dont see a rules section on the site i thought u guys were going to post the rules 4 the event thanks or if u can email a set to me it would be nice

thanks george benson

Let me know what class you are interested in and I'll email you the rules for it. Otherwise I have to email 12 pages.

Thanx, Jim

i dont know what class i would fit in can u send me them all
and if u want ill host them 4 u and put a link

george

Will there be a NASCAR racing school during the BOP event like there was last year?

Rob

There will not be the NASCAR rides like last year for this years event.

The reason being that the weekend before the BOP race is the Truck & Tractor pulls in the *bowl*, and it won't be cleaned up in time for our deal. They put down a BUNCH of dirt by the pit road for the pullers to *yank on*.

Jim

BOP @ Bristol Rules

Hi all,
I just wanted everyone to know that Cal Hartline is going to run the Turbo Heads Up Classes this year, and assist me with the racing portion of the event. He will be the rules godfather.

W will have peer teching, and each competitior in each class will be required to sign an affidavit stating they have complied with the rules. Cars will be weighed afterevery pass. After eliminations, we will certify the winner and runner up in each class. Any violators will be permanently banned.

Your signature is your integrity stamp.

Jim

Holiday Inn, 101 W. Springbrook Dr., Johnson City, TN 37601 (423) 282-4611

Holiday Inn, 3005 Linden Dr., Bristol, VA 24201 (540) 466-4100

Which one is the closest??

Originally posted by 1nadrag
Jim will there be a Street machine class for GN'S this year.

As like last year, there are 3 Turbo Heads Up classes to choose from, a Q32 and Pro bracket classes.

Take your pick.

Jim