Buick Race Day Staton August 9th

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
Cost will be 35.00 to race 8.00 to watch and pre registration is great just email ddeechent@aol.com

We have the track rented from 9-3 and can grudge match and will try to organize a gamblers race as well. Just let Dayna know I invited you.... Any questions just email me...
:cool:

Good deal see you there. Hope ole twins can make it. Or do you have a trip or something more important?? :p

I have no idea what I am doing in August yet, but I am pretty interested. I would like to visit a buddy in Holland and tie the two together. I will let you know when this gets closer. I am taking the Buick on a 600 mile trip tomorrow so if it holds together I am in:cool:

will see how my car hold's up at Milan and how many miles to the gallon my car get's with a t-400:confused:

I might make it but only if I can run the Ty or to watch.

I've thrown in the towel on my POS for this year (maybe even more).

Maybe I'll run the Tracker..........19.5's or so. Should 60 ok with the locker though. Probably out 60 my f'in buick.

Hope to see you there no cooler, hopefully the car will be running well. We went to the dot last week with the humid weather best I could get was a 12.17 with a crap 60 foot time.

Had a blast at the event even though I was out Buicked. LOL Well maybe someday I can afford one.:D ;) Anyway had a great time, hope there's another one next year too. Not to bad for a little 305. :D

Had a great time only one other gn there faster then me and I believe they were running low 11's. Not too bad considering I was the only hot air there. I know Gregg was running 13.7 's in his almost stock gn with a few bolt ons and I'm pretty sure the other GN running 14's was also stock. The one parked behind us wasn't stock and ran some great numbers, was hoping to talk to them but ran out of time. That happens at the track... Hope everyone had fun and speak up if you were there... :D

I think I was the one behind you in the pits. White chevy truck and black trailer? If so it was me. I had a good time car did not run as good as it has but its getting there.

Scott

You were running 11.00's? If so yes that was you. We had planned to come back there but then the gambler's race started. Sorry. Hope you had fun anyway. :cool: :D