Buick vrs Camaro

twistedturbot

It starts as family fued between Uncle (ME) and Nephews who tried all summer to catch my 87 t type. Got a call today about their "buddies" 67 Camaro. Ran their mouths about me not bring my buick out on the street, said a $100 on Camaro. The wife pulled out a hundred and said "go for it". Hey she was paying, I was out the door. Pulled up and there sits the Camaro, all fiberglass, tubbed out, wheelie bars and a blower hanging 2 feet out of the hood. :eek: As soon as we rolled up, they said on 3. Automatically they started counting, " Oh crap, I'm sitting on 0 boost." They were gone, now heresme trbo lagging, car finally started to pull I was at least 3 cars behind. By top of first gear I closed gap to 1, 2nd gear we were dead even, 3rd gear all he saw was my taillights. Called the nephew and thanked him while I was eating my T-bone, I bought with their $100.:D

here we go

Originally posted by BlackBuick84
Nice kill story, what are your mods?

4.5 stage 1 engine
4 bolt main
billit crank 3.625"
Wiesco pistons
crane cam 220 / 216 hydraulic roller
stock ported intake
70 mm throttle body
cas front mount intercooler
83 lbs injectors
ford 9 in rear w/ 350 gears
Art Carr 4500 9" convertor

Nice kill NOT!!!

Like its hard to beat a mustang. Or even a POS buick gn. I eat gn's for breakfast. I have custom 93 geo metro that runs low 7's.

Originally posted by geo3banger
Nice kill NOT!!!

Like its hard to beat a mustang. Or even a POS buick gn. I eat gn's for breakfast. I have custom 93 geo metro that runs low 7's.

Were not talking 8th mile!! lol
Your choice to drive a GEO not mine!
I choose power seats, concert sound luxury sedan to a gutted out race car.

Nice kill NOT!!!

Hhmm....since when are we discussing mustangs? And I wish I could afford a Geo...those things can haul......worth crap:eek:. What do you have against GN's dude?? seriously:rolleyes:

Acceleration (0-60): 12.3 sec.
Braking Distance (60-0): 156 ft.
Roadholding Index: 0.73
Base No. of Cylinders: 4 (wtf i thaught they had 3 bangers)
Base Engine Size: 1.3 liters
Base Engine Type: Inline
Horsepower: 70 hp @ 5500 rpm
Torque: 74 ft-lbs. @ 3000 rpm

:eek: holy **** hes trespassing on my golf carts times

the funny thing is most of us are done with the 1/4 before this guy even hits 60 ;)

Originally posted by equalizer442
Acceleration (0-60): 12.3 sec.
Braking Distance (60-0): 156 ft.
Roadholding Index: 0.73
Base No. of Cylinders: 4 (wtf i thaught they had 3 bangers)
Base Engine Size: 1.3 liters
Base Engine Type: Inline
Horsepower: 70 hp @ 5500 rpm
Torque: 74 ft-lbs. @ 3000 rpm

:eek: holy **** hes trespassing on my golf carts times

the funny thing is most of us are done with the 1/4 before this guy even hits 60 ;)

He he. That's funny. It only takes me about 2 seconds to get from 0-60. :cool:

As I remember they had a base model with a 1.0Ltr 3cyl and a 4cyl 1.3 option. But who cares? :rolleyes:

I don't care if he does have a fast car. I don't appreciate a newbee coming in, calling people liars, and generally stinking up the place. :mad:

I hate to admit it, but I had a 93 Geo Metro :(

It was rated at 55 HP!!! I actually got it up to 93 mph! Of course it was going downhill with a good backwind. :D

Please no flames, I now know I was stupid for doing it, with 165 tires, small car, etc....

Nice kill NOT!!!

Did anyone read the profile they used? I'm sorry if you're bored go play elsewhere. Jokes on you, no one cares about your post... We play with real cars... :cool:

Dear God....I believe if I were the driver of the SLOmaro, it was blown (maybe blown-UP?) and I only pulled you 3 cars outta the hole and you with 0psi of boost.....man...

I'd run that thing off the FIRST cliff I came to....call the insurance and report it stolen....

Nice kill though!!:D

Did anyone read the profile they used? I'm sorry if you're bored go play elsewhere. J

Wrong the jokes on you. You wasted time in your life to post a reply. By the way my geo ran a 6.976 at mach 4 in a 1/4 mile. Just cause your POS! cant get under 10.0 sec dosent mean you have to get mad at me. By the way i dont need a stereo when im laughing my a$$ off because your little buick couldnt keep up with me.

He's no Tony Baloni. Hey Equilizer, will you teach this guy how to be a proper troll? At least someone bites when you troll the import pages!:D :D :D