builder

I have a guy in clarksville tennesse if your interested.

BW

Bryan, how are the engines doing, that you had rebuilt by the shop in Clarksville? Can you give any specs on the build? What kind of combo is being run on them?

I'm not looking to do anything just yet, but I am very interested in the quality of the work being done at such a close location to the house.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat

I do not have them running yet, been waiting on other parts to come in to complete the combos.
Dwayne built the motor in the turbo sonoma that you could find in the hybrid section, and sbted has a aftermarket crank and rods that D'wayne put together for him. With a 70GTQ and a fast system the stock block has been high 9s at 139 on drag radials and lifting at the end of the track.

He has done alot of buick motors, i just dont personally know the other guys who he has done the work for. He ended up buying a machine shop right up the road from his house this summer and built 7-8 motors in a row for us.

My cars, I had a .30 over TRW , 2 steel caps and balance rotating assy put together for my 6776bb or this 70mm i have sitting here.. with 60s and a dequick front mount.
I also had a 4.1 put together because i was sitting on the block and new pistons for 4 years and never had the initiative to get it put together, so D'wayne assembled both motors and did all the machine work for the price i put one motor together 6 years ago.
It was worth it to me to have him do it in tennessee than here because i trust he would do it right and take to time to make me happy.
I was and am happy with the work, and hope to drop off 3-4 more motors this year at BG to have him do for me.
BW