Built 6 speed LS1 TA -trade for GN

Whistler

This is what I've got- I don't really want to sell it, but I've got too much ****, and something's got to go if I get the 5.0 notch or Grand National I'm after.

Arctic White with charcoal leather interior 98 TA M6
Body has 100K on it, engine/trans (with reciepts) have 5500 on them.
Engine-
Built 2001 346(5.7) LS1
Speed pro rings and bearings, Katech rod bolts, LS2 timing chain. Ported LS6 oil pump, Comp Cams 232/234 .595/.598 & 112 LSA. Either Patriot Gold dual springs or Comp 918s(I forget which ones this engine had) Comp pushrods, LS6 intake, 28lb injectors, EMS ported throttle body, carbon fiber air lid, SLP underdrive pulley, Ceramic coated Pacesetter longtube headers with off road y pipe, stainless SLP dual/dual exhaust (big $$$)

T56 6 speed trans rebuilt from AAMCO with new everything ($2500 reciept) new hydraulic slave and master, new Z06 clutch+ Hurst shifter

Suspension - OEM WS6 32MM front sway bar with poly bushings, OEM WS6 struts and shocks, Hotchkis lowering springs OEM 2002 WS6 wheels (Speedline) with good Bridgestones. Brake calipers powdercoated silver with "Trans Am" logos

Interior- 2002 Charcoal leather-no rips or wear spots.
Sony Explod head unit, all new speakers (JL or Sony... I forget which, but they're all upgraded. (the TV in the interior shot is now in my truck)
T Tops
Optima red top, Red strut tower brace
Blacked out "CETA" style rear bumper section
Viper Alarm , "PCMs for Less" computer tune, car should be dyno tuned for max mileage and performance.

Bad- Window tint is scratched on one side and needs to be redone, I counted 4 parking lot dings (white car so you really have to look) on the rear of the car (the rest of the car is composite and wont dent) There is a scratch on the windshield on the passenger side from a bad wiper (not bad, could probably be buffed), and the last of the bad is the paint on the front. I could paint the front and have the PDR guy do the dings on the quarters, and you could take it to a car show.

It's never been to the track, but from other cars I've seen and driven, it's probably good for a mid 11 if you can get the 60' into the 1.7-1.8 range. It is completely daily drivable but screams when you put your foot in it.

*******Depending on how nice the car you have to trade.....I have both an OEM WS6 hood and an OEM Firehawk hood ,I can have either painted and installed on the car, along with the front bumper (to fix the chips) give me a call @407-359-2956 if interested*********

I just joined this site to try and find a trade, so no history here. You can check me out (same name) on the F body forums (LS1tech and CZ28) where I've been for years and my shop is a site sponsor.

****Missing from above- JPR Stage 1.5 heads****

I'm not really looking to sell, just trade for a GN, but I guess if someone wants to buy it, I could just buy a GN

$10,000 firm as is, $12,000 with the front repainted and WS6 or Firehawk hood painted and installed.
I don't want a T top GN, Hardtop is good, Astro roof preferred
P1010530.jpg

P1010532.jpg

P1010533.jpg

TAinterior.jpg

TAengine.jpg

i got an 87 t type thats really clean if interested. has the half vinyl top and a good amount of mods listed in my sig