Burger Master Sat night?

I would love to go... but i'm having a romantic getaway at Semiahmoo for the weekend with my wife. I would have been up for it tonight.

Im still painting tonight:rolleyes: I got the car done and now im painting the inside of the house:mad: Do wifes always think it takes to long to paint?? My wife thinks 5 days is to long to paint the ceiling in the hall,diniing room and living room. I also painted 3 different colors on the walls in these rooms along with the stairwell and hand rails and trim 2 coats:D I never want to paint anything again;)

That's funny, Geno. I reached the same frustration point with my wife and finally said if you want a room painted, you paint it. It's been working so far and she's gotten pretty good at it.

Burgermaster Sat. night

I'm in, just tell me when and which one.(bellevue or that one up there in the north end where all the fast TB's are. I just got home from installing my ATR Exhuast, it definitly changed the note. I got after the old exhuast with my sawsall and then luanched it in the metal dumpster,so I guess it won't see any more runs.

I can make it. Wife's out of town visiting friends. My car's a little torn apart (trying to find some leaks, damn T-TOPS!!!) so I'll just have to park in a dark corner:D .

ADAM

Re: Burgermaster Sat. night

Originally posted by JP87GN
I'm in, just tell me when and which one.(bellevue or that one up there in the north end where all the fast TB's are. I just got home from installing my ATR Exhuast, it definitly changed the note. I got after the old exhuast with my sawsall and then luanched it in the metal dumpster,so I guess it won't see any more runs.
The one in north Bothell