Burgermaster Saturday Mar 13

When we dropped off the SINISTR clone I think Frank mighta got the smack down:D He has a church dinner that night. He wants to come out and play bad though.

ADAM

I'd love to go....

but that's my birthday and I may have other plans....boy, I'm going to be as old as Geno pretty soon....:D

Frank....

I still have your electric impact....when are you going to be around (home) so I can drop it off?

Thank....Bill

Hey Bill,

Did you ever get a chance to pull together a list of all the things done to my car and the receipts?

I would appreciate it if you could send it to me. Let me know if you still have my address or if you need to me to re-send it to you.

Thanks, Chris

I believe JP87GN is Josh, Adum's friend.

He'll probably be driving a black car that looks like a Monte Carlo. I think it only has a puny V6 in it. When will these guys ever learn? Small block Cheby is waaaaaaaay faster, man!:rolleyes:

I thought you knew my code name, Frank. Yes, it is me Josh and I will bring out the Monte carlo. It still runs sloppy if you ask me thought!

Originally posted by billsgn
I guess Frank has me on ignore since he never answers me....:(

Sorry Bill. Wasn't my intention, i'm posting on my Pocket PC phone from Portland. Not real easy to type. ;)

I just got off the phone with Leonard, another GN owner from Smoky Point. Leonard has owned his car for over 10 years and has never modded it!

He's looking for some t/s support. His tranny is having problems, gas mileage is poor an the car lost it's zip:(

I haven't personally meet Leonard yet but seems like a real nice fellow in need of support. Adam, could you bring your s/w and cable for the TR so we can diagnose his car?

FS

BTW Dennis it'll be good to see you out there.

Just kidding Frank....

I didn't know you were out of town again....I cant wait to see your car with them sassy new wheels! :eek:

Frank,
Leonards last name wouldn't be Carr, by any chance would it? If it is, I know him, I used to hang out with his sister, Debbie. Its been years since I have talked to them.