Cadliac Escalade on 22's

prowler861

1999 Cadillac Escalade 4 wheel drive A/C front and rear, power seats driver and passenger, heated seats front and rear, indash flip out am/fm/xm/cd/dvd touch screen with TV and 2 Camera's in the rear, 22in. wheels, New GM transmission installed 2004 with 3 year 50,000 mile warranty truck has 141,000 miles on it $12000.00 Call 336-317-1202 for more info and pics

100_1163.jpg

No it is not lowered. This was my wife car she was driving it everyday about 60 miles a day. I had to buy her another car to save on gas. She loved the cadillac because she felt safe in it.

Ok, I got a buddy that is looking to put some rims on his 99 yukon and was curious if you had yours lowered. He liked the look of it and wanted to get an idea to make a choice with his.

Thanks,
Joshua

Is that the 6.0? What kind of mileage was she pulling down? Any tuning done to it or K&N?

It has a K&N with a 5.7 Vortec engine. I don't know mileages but with her ride to work and shopping and other things had to park it. It has been parked now for the last four months and she still want to drive it so I had to take the tags off.