Cal Hartline in town for tunning April 15/16

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Cal will be in town the weekend of April 15-16 doing some tunning on my cars and others so if you want in on a Hartline tune you need to pm me:smile:We will be renting the dyno at Marysville Speed n' Custom - Arlington, Washington Cal will tune FAST,Big Stuff and Accel along with help on AMS Boost controllers:D His tune is in the fastest Buick's in the country :biggrin: Also if time and weather permits we may go to the track for the test and tune at Seattle:rolleyes:

How close is your motor there big boy? Cant wait to see that fire breathing monster again....

Not sure if I will be able to make it or not. For anyone who is on the fence about this oppurtunity, do it! You won't regret it. Cal, did a great job on my car. Made good power on the dyno, and more importantly it idled and started up great after he was done. His service didn't stop after that day at the dyno. He was more than willing to answer my later questions about ams-1000 tuning and check out more datalogs of my passes at the track.

Scott James

jump on this if you can guys. Cal's on the site tunning is second to none

Damn- I'll have to see if I'm busy... would be interesting just to stand in the corner and watch!! :)