Calendars are now available for sale!

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
your not doing me a favor by taking my $20 and giving me an 8 1/2" X 11" 12 page pile of junk...
I'd rather buy a calendar with out stupid buicks in it that is quality rather than one that looks like a 11 slapped together
good luck to you
<end of rant>

So send it back and stop hating on this fine work.

How ironic is that? I forgot about those quotes I put in the calendar. You know, I needed to fill some space (I don't like white space, everytime that tiresmoking GN picture came up of Rich Hardts, I thought something happened to the printer) :D

So I thought of putting in those quotes (you know, while I was pretending to be an 11 year old "throwing" a pice of junk together) ;)

OK folks, thanks for the kudos. I know you all appreciate it. I cannot make EVERYONE happy, and I won't even try to.

I'll settle for "everyone minus one"

Lets let it go, it does NOT need to become a nasty flame war, and I for one like Derek's picture in my calendar sitting right next to me.

I might do a few of these: :mad: :mad: :mad: during February though.... :D :cool:

I don't know where to start....

How about first addressing who I was talking to and ignoring all those who feel the need to add their 2 cents...

TJ: I am glad you are not throwing insults out, and I admitted to understanding a price mock up because of the limited sales...I want to appologize for the unneeded comment of an 11 year old slapping it together...I am confused however with this bored that majority of opinion results in the minority taking the heat...I like to say my comments were criticism and that maybe you could ask what I thought could be improved and take that into consideration next year when you make them again, helping you make a better product...or not you could just say "fu" and leave it at that...

now to the rest of you...

I know I am not the only one who was dissappointed maybe the only one who wanted to share it how ever...

99Formula: I was excited when my car was picked to be in this calendar but I was expecting more...hey do me a favor at the end of january why don't you use mine as a fire starter instead??? as far as trying to insult me because someone elses car is bigger and badder? :eek: well I dont think Todd needs anyone to throw insults out for him, hes a big boy...there is always someone better looking and faster...you should know driving a formula...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's really sad that this is a lounge to express opinion...yet the only opinion is the majority and the rest gets assaulted...O well soon enought I wont have these Buick issues and I will be lucky enough to own a quality import car :)

Well going to get my fire proof jackET on and the extingusher ready...flame away :eek:

fire proof jack

You have a fire proof jack? Cool.... :D

I don't think any flames or insults are necessary, I think if you trace my history back to 1998 (no need to jump on the history thing, smart a$$es) on this board, you find me VERY rarely, if ever, send out insults to people. Its just not my personality. Only a few of the select vendors, specifically ones that screw people intentionally, get my insults.

I try to convey exactly what you get before you buy. I never take money unless I have them ready to go and ship. I try to be upstanding and honest in all that I do.

You publicly called me out and insulted me. Many people here do enjoy the calendars and want me to continue to make them because the reality is there is NO money in it. Heck last year I was still selling them in the summer!

So, I half expected the flame war to come down on you, Derek. Maybe next time you may wish to reword your complaint and maybe even do it privately.

Lots of people like them even though they are at 1200DPI because they cannot find a TurboBuick in any commercial calendar anywhere, let alone 13 of them with names of people they can talk with on a message board!

Again, I still have not heard if you want to return yours or not. It doesn't matter to me, I want people to enjoy it, and someone that wants to enjoy it will buy it.

No one else has contacted me privately or publicly about quality or price this year other then Derek. Certainly if someone else is unhappy, PLEASE just contact me and I will take the return/refund your money.

Thanks to everyone else, we don't need to punish Derek anymore. Thanks for sticking by me, it makes it all worth it!

Don't worry about the punishment...truthfully I'd only expect it from this board...Half these people spend way too much time here anyways...As far as returning the calendar goes...I am not that hard up for my $20 back though, I wish I would have bought 2 other calendars instead with flowers and bunnies!

Calendars

Hey Todd,
Are you going to bring any to the January meeting at Caspers. If so I'll be looking for ya.

Steve:D

I *think* I should be able to make that one. It always seemed that the schedules jived for me to make the ANS meeting.

We are putting together a Chicagoland Buick Club calendar again this year, so we will probably have both there to let the club earn some $$$. ;)

See you there!

(Whats the date and time again?)

tODD,

Just thought I'd let you know, I appreciate your efforts, calendars look great, Especially the picture on the cover. :cool: I know my car isn't nice enough, or fast enough to make a magazine like GMHTP, thanks for the recognition. For us little guys, it gives me great pride to have the opportunity you have given us here. It's so kewl to know my car may be hung up on someones wall, even if it's only for a minute before January comes around. :D Please keep up the great work, I appreciate it greatly. Maybe next year I can get a good shot of the car on the back bumper, had one but unfortunately the tree was in the middle of the body when the pic was taken.
Happy Hiolidays,

Got mine today. Beautiful! Thanks for stepping up to the plate and being the only guy to get these from!

Todd, I got my calendar today, and its great. There are lots of different things to read and look at... great job :D
I love it, thanks!!

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
your not doing me a favor by taking my $20 and giving me an 8 1/2" X 11" 12 page pile of junk...
I'd rather buy a calendar with out stupid buicks in it that is quality rather than one that looks like a 11 slapped together
good luck to you
<end of rant>
You know. It's a-holes like you that will probably make them unavailable to us next year. If you are that unhappy, send it back, I see no need in you bashing like that . This guy didn't have to do this for us in the first place, make your own calender!!!

Originally posted by TUFNUF 6
You know. It's a-holes like you that will probably make them unavailable to us next year. If you are that unhappy, send it back, I see no need in you bashing like that . This guy didn't have to do this for us in the first place, make your own calender!!!

pssst.....check the date on the post before you reply.....

Jim

Originally posted by turbojimmy
pssst.....check the date on the post before you reply.....

Jim
Your absolutely right!! i went to the search tool bar to find out if orders were being taken yet, and this thread came up. I wouldn't have thought being a year old this would have come up. When I realized my mistake I tried to delete it, but it would not let me. I apologize, honest mistake!!