Cam sensor timing

Lol what would you guys run coolant wise..I know it's ultimately my decision but I just wanna know what u guys would personally run

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The cheapest Ethylene Glycol they sell.
It all comes out of the same vat.
The only difference is marketing dollars added to the price; i.e. Super bowl commercials

Because, what you like to do - is dump it in the spring - and then run pure water + RMI
Besides, a decent practice anyway- as it tends to keep your all important cooling system flushed and clean(er)

It barely blows hot hair through the vents...but I think my valve covers are leaking and dropping down the back side of the block u get the turbo, it's dripping down onto me crossover and burns it she to the heat and it smokes only when hot

Not responsible for your crappy (Felpro) rubber valve cover gaskets, or your (in)ability to tighten your 4 bolts per side, using a small dab of Blue Locktite per bolt. :D

Not responsible for your crappy (Felpro) rubber valve cover gaskets, or your (in)ability to tighten your 4 bolts per side, using a small dab of Blue Locktite per bolt. :D
Aaaaaactually they happen to be rjc cork. And I have torqued the bolts down to specification. Something aint right

Aaaaaactually they happen to be rjc cork. And I have torqued the bolts down to specification. Something aint right

LOL - that's right. :D
We know.

That's another thread.
One that has been done only about 27 times. :D

Tighten the corks down again. It takes a few attempts before they take a set and find their happy place.

and don't buy that 50/50 premixed stuff. It's only a dollar to two cheaper and half of it is plain water. It's much cheaper to go through the 'trouble' and mix it yourself.

Ahhhhh it's my turbo oil drain line I think....
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384281824.557036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384281839.202247.jpg

Where can I get a new one... Or could I just replace that rubber washer type deal?