can anybody see anything wrong with log?

Well, based on that information, and knowing the complexity and idiosyncracies of the LC1, I'm guessing you either have it hooked up wrong, or programmed wrong.

Your narrowband is spending a lot of time in the low 700s which isn't all that rich but your wideband is reading full rich (as a matter of fact, richer than I could imagine one of these cars running). IF the wideband were reading correctly you should be belching black smoke, your eyes should be tearing, and there should be a bunch of raw gas in your oil pan.

ok finally took the car out to my parents house for the superbowl good for seahawk fans not so good for bronco fans .it was over on the 1st snap.anywayplease let me know what's out of wack again i think i fixed the maf problem i had ia screen in it so i took it out maybe thts why it was topping at 100 and fixed the linkage and stuff here's thelog

Attachments

• LogFile.dat
    505.1 KB · Views: 65
up date for everyone who that chimed in and gave there expertise and there time turbo dave . chuck leeper . so here's what we came up with yes the wide band lc1 was programmed wrong and the sensor it was also defective .( it was new )started getting a code 8 after driving it for a little bit .but i did get it to read right by programing it in the LM1 programer anolog outputs 1 and 2 .as for the o2s going to 0000 i think that had to do dfco i think .the volts were at about 12-13 volts when that was happenig so i went ahead and ground the shit out of the bitch it ran better when i did .but still had a bad miss and hesitation when it was cold but it cleared up when it got to operating temps it turn out to be the cam sensor needed to be adjusted .with the help from this forum and its members and staff i finally got my gn running smooth through out its rpms (and let me tell you i posted alot of questions for help all over this site and i got alot of help and i was pointed in the right direction).thanks again. gonna put a log up if anything is off please let me know.

ok i found that my problem was the big plug that bolts to the module the pins looked to be wide so i took my light tester tip and closed them some and no more popping under boost thanks to every one who helped .car is running great .