Can anyone get BFG Radial TAs 275/50/15 ??

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Anyone know of a place to get BFG Radial TAs in 275/50/15?? All the places around here say they can no longer get them.
Or if you know someone selling them in that size, I can pick them up in Bowling Green week after next.

BFG's

Anyone know of a place to get BFG Radial TAs in 275/50/15?? All the places around here say they can no longer get them.
Or if you know someone selling them in that size, I can pick them up in Bowling Green week after next.

Fuuny you should ask...i just called my local DISCOUNT TIRE store today and the guy said he could order them for me, but i went with the nittos instead.
IM me if you want their info, im sure they can ship to ya. Or if you have a local Discount Tire store. $ 169.00 ea...now this is the old version not the directional tire...The new version they dont have in that size, at least thats what they told me.

I really need one of these tires also, I there anyway I can contact your discount tire and order one???

Thanks for the tip, but I posted this for a buddy needing these tires. I found that DiscountTires.com had them on their webpage and you could order and pay for them...which he did, but them the next day received an email saying sorry they could not get those tires. I have a feeling that Discount Tire would have done the same thing as I beleive he has tried the local Discount Tire shops here and they told him they had been disco'd.

well then does anyone need a replacement 275-50-15 for a spare since Im screwed I might as well sell the one I have thats good, my other was stretched and ruined by my tireshop. IT almost new.

Well he did later get an email saying that there was a 6 month backorder on them, but as far as I know, he has not contacted them in person to see what thats about since the first email said they could no longer get them.
Also, discounttires.com is not the same as "Discount Tire" or discounttire.com it does not appear. It was discounttires.com that he was corresponding with.

costco wheel and tire

they fill them w/nitrogen like the nascar it does not expand when heated up! best price go to costco.com

I have one BFG drag radial 275/50-15 available. I bought it to see which fit better and decided to go with the 275/60's. I have some pics if anyone is interested. It has been mounted but never driven on! :biggrin: