CAN ANYONE THST KNOWS WHEELS HELP ME OUT? cant figure out the name of these wheels!!!

Most likely Asanti, or a knock off of them. Pretty expensive too. A bowel member has them in black. I for get his make but the search with Ashanti should trigger it.

hello; No help on the wheels but those cars are super clean. Usually the car shows I've been to people open the hoods for more viewing.
IBBY

Most likely Asanti, or a knock off of them. Pretty expensive too. A bowel member has them in black. I for get his make but the search with Ashanti should trigger it.

A bowel member??????

Seems about right.

Mmmm...not exactly...THESE are Asanti af 128's..I have a set of 4...:)

Claude.

Those are what are on the grand national. The ones on the blue T looks like an Intro wheel called the Mulhulland also similar to the as asanti 154's I think.

Hey Claude, do you have any better side pics or all around pics of your car with the wheels on them? Your car looks very nice, I must say!!! What size are they and the offset?

Those are what are on the grand national. The ones on the blue T looks like an Intro wheel called the Mulhulland also similar to the as asanti 154's I think.

Hey Claude, do you have any better side pics or all around pics of your car with the wheels on them? Your car looks very nice, I must say!!! What size are they and the offset?
Yep this is correct...your whip looks pretty sick Claude!

"ChanceG", I think that "85typet" was asking about the blue car...but I agree that the first car (closest to the camera) does have some Asanti's 128's...As for the blue car, it has some "Intro Mulholland 5" wheels. See this link: http://www.customwheelsdirect.com/html/wheels_brand/wheel_detail.php?id=11686

Claude. :wink:

damn your car looks good with those asantis on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) thanks ALOT YALLL!!!!:cool::D i owe yall one!!!

"ChanceG", I think that "85typet" was asking about the blue car...but I agree that the first car (closest to the camera) does have some Asanti's 128's...As for the blue car, it has some "Intro Mulholland 5" wheels. See this link: Intro Wheels Mulholland RWD PF Polished Finish
Here are a few more pictures of my car with the Asanti's...
Fronts are 20"x9" with a rear spacing of 5.25" with Pirelli's 235-35-20
and
rears are 20" x 10" with a rear spacing of 4.25" with Pirellli's 285-30-20

Claude. :wink:

Are those smoked turn signals? Where did you get those? Can you see them when you hit the blinker?