Can Scanmaster & T-Link be ran at same time

No ... look to see if the ECM mode is NORM.

If not, it's probably ALDL (which the Scanmaster will not understand and will show some goofy data).

Take a look on the Turbolink Support Forum on how to fix that. Or EMAIL us ... it's more likely we'll catch it faster and be more help than posting here.

T-Link is in norm mode and Scanmaster, although it's running, is still showing goofy figures.

What's this trick with snipping the orange wire? Couldn't find it in the T-Link support forum. I guess I'm not looking for the right thing.:rolleyes:

Don't worry about the orange wire trick ...

I actually got a ScanMaster in today (thanks Leon!) ... did some testing. Looks like some boxes work fine with just a diode, others need a diode and a small resistor in them.

Looks like, depending on the laptop and how much power it supplies, it adds a load to the circuit. Got it all fixed up and ran the SM and two different versions of TurboLink (all at the same time).

If you send me the box I'll make the tweak (and anyone else that sees the problem, just send it to me with a note and we'll fix it for you). All new ones from here on out get the tweak too.

Looks like it's a borderline thing ... the original box works on some combinations and doesn't on others. The resistor seems to do the trick, so we've got a fix ...

Thanks!