Can someone break down this rpo sticker for me please.

pro69

20170425_172458.jpg

I'm on my phone and cant see it. If you could host it some where and link it that might get it.
Not sure what you are looking at.
It will have n33, lc2, mx0, gu6,and may be g80, we2, wo2, y56
WO5, cf5, cc1
If you do a google search it can give you a break down of the three character codes

I'm on my phone and cant see it. If you could host it some where and link it that might get it.
Not sure what you are looking at.
It will have n33, lc2, mx0, gu6,and may be g80, we2, wo2, y56
WO5, cf5, cc1
If you do a google search it can give you a break down of the three character codes
Is there a site that lists all the codes? I'm on my phone and can't link the pic.

kirban 2 cents worth

A bunch of them refer to front and rear springs and other items that are not revelant. In other words unless oyou had a series of booklets and parts books it is almost impossible to find every code. AT a quick glance I can tell your car has bucket seats posi rear and the aluminum bumper supports front and rear all nice features to have....member label determines what is in your car not just options but what features it has....also at a quick glance with 61 codes its a low optioned car....high optioned would be in the mid 80 codes....

again just my 2 cents worth

CF5 means astroroof which is a plus....what seems a little strange to me is original owner opted for the astroroof normally orders a loaded car..this one is not loaded....with options..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

A bunch of them refer to front and rear springs and other items that are not revelant. In other words unless oyou had a series of booklets and parts books it is almost impossible to find every code. AT a quick glance I can tell your car has bucket seats posi rear and the aluminum bumper supports front and rear all nice features to have....member label determines what is in your car not just options but what features it has....also at a quick glance with 61 codes its a low optioned car....high optioned would be in the mid 80 codes....

again just my 2 cents worth

CF5 means astroroof which is a plus....what seems a little strange to me is original owner opted for the astroroof normally orders a loaded car..this one is not loaded....with options..

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Ok,thanks Dennis. Going to look at this car to possibly buy Saturday.