Can someone make this part for me?

wb's87

willrock
I am missing a rivet from one of my wheels. The wheels are about 25 years old, polished aluminum. They were made by a company called Wester Wheels who went out of business years ago. I would be very grateful if I could get this piece.

Thank you.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384231812.601565.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384231844.986610.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1384231870.134745.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would bet that coach could make that while sleeping...:D

Give him a shout

Bryan

I have some old wheel out here that has the rivets I will check the dem. if u would like no promises.

I have some old wheel out here that has the rivets I will check the dem. if u would like no promises.

Absolutely. Anything will look better than the way it looks now. Thanks

Just looked too small and Alan head also. Go to a good hard ware store and see. Never no mite can find something that u can cut or make work. Sorry I tried.

Are they solid or semi-tubular? Semi-tubular is partially drilled on the end so it will collapse in a circular manner around the hole when compressed to clamp the two halves together. kind of like a pop-rivet but not really.

Just looked too small and Alan head also. Go to a good hard ware store and see. Never no mite can find something that u can cut or make work. Sorry I tried.

Thanks. I have been pretty much all over looking

Are they solid or semi-tubular? Semi-tubular is partially drilled on the end so it will collapse in a circular manner around the hole when compressed to clamp the two halves together. kind of like a pop-rivet but not really.

Hi John. They are just solid. I'm not sure if the rivets are functional or just for looks.

I will check McMaster Carr. Thanks

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. I just ordered from MC. (Box of 50) Now I will have spares. Lol