Can someone tell me why this magazine is worth 500.00 ?

Holy cr%p! I have that one too...for $500, why not unload it! Though we'll probably not even break $5.00 when we list ours!

I just don't get it on this one. I'm holding out for 2 grand :biggrin:

I'm tempted to sell all my GNX stuff and buy a Grand National with the money.

I wonder why this magazine in particular ?

I have one also! Do you really think that sale is legit???

I bought my WE4 brand new and bought every and I mean every... I constantly was on the lookout... magazine with anything about GN's TTypes or GNX's and still have them all in fairly mint condition.

damn

I only have the march 87 issue only 31.00 for me... well it's half a tank of gas....

HOOOOOLY CHIT! :eek: Im sitting on a gold mine b/c i have almost all the Turbo Magazines with GN/TType articles.... all very good to mint... i will trade them now for a 6776 BB turbo...... any takers:D

Even before I bought my car new, I knew I'd get one and bought and saved these magazines. I stored them in one of my wife's plastic Container Store containers so they stayed in good shape. Just for fun, I put together a list of what I have and I have not looked at them in 19-20 years so now I have something to read this winter with no more NFL. The ads and classified ads are fun to look at. New GNX's still in plastic wrapping are advertised for sale in the Autoweek classifieds. #085 - 14 miles.

Turbo Hi Tech Performance 3-88 GNX GN issue
Turbo Hi Tech Performance 7-88 Last Grand National
Turbo Hi Tech Performance 1-89 Building a GNX for the 11’s
Muscle car Review 4-87 GN road test & hot new GNX
Cars Illustrated Vol5 No. 2 4-87 GNX vs Callaway Vette
Cars Illustrated Vol 4 No5 Regal TType- street racing America’s hottest - “Buick with balls article”
Cars Illustrated Vol 5 No8 10-87 Secrets of a stock 12 sec. Buick GN
Cars Illustrated Vol 4 No9 2-87 Scoop Buick’s 12 second Regal GNX
Schneider MuscleCars Vol5 No1 70 LS6 vs Buick GN
Schneider MuscleCars Vol 5 no3 Ultimate Buick GSX vs GNX
AutoWeek 10-12-87 Kenny Bernstein GNX race vs GN
AutoWeek 2-86 Sideways at any speed - Buick reinvents the musclecar
AutoWeek 2-87 Speedway Born 300hp GNX conceived at Indianapolis because a mere 500 will be sold
All the AutoWeeks have a full cover Buick photos
Car & Driver 5-87 Buick GNX Darth Vade, your car is ready
Car & Driver 1-87 “Ten best issue” includes a GN as a top 10 performer
Motor Trend 6-86 GN road test
Road & Track guide to performance cars 1-87 Buick Regal GN everything you always wanted in a 55 Chevy article
Hot Rod 5-86 Buick V6 beats Corvette! This is the magazine that convinced me to test drive a GN
Hot Rod 4-87 13 second production Buick AND it’s the 1st annual swimsuit issue
CarCraft 7-86 14 Sec. Buick V6
CarCraft 5-87 Real street eliminator competition with a GN
CarCraft 9-87 Exclusive! Buick GNX Factory banzai run
CarCraft 11-87 Late model lightning - lists GN
CarCraft 4-89 “Missle cars!” quickest cars ever built - GNX-Cellence

WTF?

You have GOT to be kidding me, right?

$400 and $500 for a magazine?

The winning bidder of this stuff needs to call me. I got over 700 I can make him a deal on:

JSTA6 SELLS

probably a couple of friends trying to start hyping up these magazines to see if they can start a frenzy among GN buyers. Looks like it's working...:eek:

I suppose if you look hard enough you'll find the same thing has happened or is happening with other "rare" cars and magazines that feature them...

I have the muscle car review one, but I cut the GNX pics out of it to hang in the garage a few years ago. :mad:

I have the muscle car review one, but I cut the GNX pics out of it to hang in the garage a few years ago. :mad:

That could have cost you millions of dollars!!!! :eek: I still wonder what the deal was with those magazines. What is some kind of ebay scam?? Paul

Has to be a scam to try and catch someone bidding or pump up prices. 905.00 for 2 magazines to 1 person, I cant believe it.
Paul, Thanks for the GNX info. It was great reading.

You guys should know by now don't believe everything you see on Ebay. And don't believe everything you see sell at Barrett Jackson.

Steve K.