can we get a response about anything????????

j13smiley

what the hell? i don't mean to sound like a dick but damn! we've had problems since the upgrade and now we don't even get updates about them??? "email adam".... who never responds....

i know some things like the search or email may not be simple fixes... but that is part of running a web forum... things like editing posts, character counts, avatars, etc are just vbulletin default settings that need changed. not being able to edit your posts or use the seach function make it almost impossible to share info on here.... which is the point on here right???? what is going on?

j13smiley said:
what the hell? i don't mean to sound like a dick but damn! we've had problems since the upgrade and now we don't even get updates about them??? "email adam".... who never responds....

i know some things like the search or email may not be simple fixes... but that is part of running a web forum... things like editing posts, character counts, avatars, etc are just vbulletin default settings that need changed. not being able to edit your posts or use the seach function make it almost impossible to share info on here.... which is the point on here right???? what is going on?

Hey, looks like we are on the same boat along with quite a few others!!!!! Welcome aboard------BTW Adam is a make belive person I think, or very anti-social..........

Geoff87 has posted a sticky in the lounge asking for people having problems with the site to list them. Not sure why it's in the lounge, but at least you might get a bigger audience there...

Patty

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on it. I can assure you that your complaints are not falling upon deaf ears....

And you're right Patty. I posted in the lounge, and even made it a "sticky" in order to get more attention to this matter. Please be patient.