Can you describe the nozzle sizes.....

qwiketz

Or post a link to where I can read about the sizes. I saw a post where I saw M10 and M15. Is that in reference to the flow in gallons? I've never had to size nozzles, so help me out here.

what do the nozzles flow at higher psi? I noticed that many guys are spraying at 170psi. Does it in anyway effect the spray pattern and size of the mist?

Originally posted by qwiketz
what do the nozzles flow at higher psi? I noticed that many guys are spraying at 170psi.

The nozzles above are rated at 100 psi. To get flow rates at other pressures, use the below---

new flow rate = (Square root (new pressure / rated pressure)) x rated flow rate

So, for a nozzle rated at 10 gph @ 100 psi but actually being used at 170 psi---

new flow rate = (square root (170/100) ) x 10

new flow rate = 1.3038 x 10

new flow rate = 13.038 gph

So, a 70% increase in pressure equates to about a 30% increase in flow rate.

Do they come any larger than M15 or does one need to go to a two-nozzle setup? If so (Julio), do you have a "tee" fitting available? My nozzle is on the side of my up-pipe and I'd want to put the second nozzle opposite it with a short (maybe 6") jumper hose. Does that sound feasible?

Russ,

What 28 PSI on pump gas not enough :D

Consumption will go through the roof on twins.. if you wanna guinea pig it.. hollar ;)

BTW, I need to get a hold of you.. cheers..

Originally posted by Razor
Russ,

What 28 PSI on pump gas not enough :D

Consumption will go through the roof on twins.. if you wanna guinea pig it.. hollar ;)

BTW, I need to get a hold of you.. cheers..

Hell bro, I can't run over 19# with my alky knob @ full RH twist! My WB goes dead lean. I can either fudge around with the gain or go to a dual nozzle. I've got plenty of juice, just not in the motor :( I'm off all this week and nuttin' but rain in the forcast...