can't adjust timing

kennygn1

Have classic fast tried to get it tuned and timing stuck at 10 deg gonna send the computer back to fast anyone have this issue10

Didn't get that far couldn't change timing. Just wondering iif anyone had a fast that had similar issue so when I send it back to fast can reference it to another one just hoping not to turn this into a long drawn out process been waiting 9 years to drive the car

No tun??. I guess I don't understand how you could know you can't change the timing if you don't have 1....
I've had several of the systems.. Never had the timing issue.
Maybe Cal, or one of the gurus can answer....

could be stuck in bypass mode, is this a stock type ignition? how is the box wired into the car?

follow the wire on pin B of the ccci connecter back to the box, make sure its not cut or anything.

Do continuity checks in the wiring for the EST and Bypass wires in the stock wiring, when you put on the CCI connector you probably bent a pin in the module and this would open up the pin in the connector end causing a bad connection.

they did check everything, they said it it has to be in the box only used the fast one season years ago when the car was last out the timing could have been stuck then too i dont know. just called fast its in testing today should here something today