cant figure out this knock problem...

chumanga

first off does anyone know of a VERY knowledgable person in the dallas area to talk to???

here is what im getting and this is a hot air btw, at around 10 psi im getting between 2-4 KR my delta gate opens at 10 and wont let it get much higher, i thought that my DP was hitting the firewall and i just fixed that and its not close, i need to sell this car but dont want to let it go untill it runs the way it should. at idle im getting 25 psi oil pres and i have a preluber... and its at 50psi when im kind of on it(i havent been able to floor it since it was rebuilt...) iac and tps are set. it has good 93 octane in it, im working on runnin it down to put race fuel in it. the fp is set at 50 psi with vac line off and it still gettin knock. when im gettin up to the 10 psi mark im gradually gettin in the gas so i dont think its from hard shifts or the engine hittin sumthing it seems to be an actual knock( i think) this is my first buick and the whole tuning thing is not workin so well for me at the moment. where should i start to fix this thing?????

thanks Lance