cant get stock MAF connector to plus into MAF Translator connector??? WTF?

1985GN

Breaking parts
hey guys i just went out to install my 3" LT1 MAF and Translator. so i put the LT1 MAF inline and hook the one connector to it form the translator, then i got to hook the other connector on the translator and it doenst match up with the stock MAF connector?? WTF is wrong here could i have grabbed the wrong connector or something. im at a lost here? could i just go get a pep boys connector and splice it into the stock one and then plug it into the Translator?? thanks for any help

the other thing is what color wires on the trans goes to what color wires on the stock MAF connector if need be i will cut out hte connevtor and make it a permanent fix instead of having a connector in there? just need the color wires that match up to each other, thanks guys

I believe i had the same problem the translator would not hook up to the stock connector for the maf... I called Mike at fullspeedthrottle and he hooked me up with an adapter... I had a translator for an LT1 not the buick. Works great now.....