car fax help

Dzdave

can someone with carfax account run a car for me please ? IT is not buick /// chevy tahoe 2003 price too good to be true ? vin # 1gnek13z83j149262 much thanks Big D :D

Carfax

Hi,

If you give me your e-mail address. I can send you the whole report.

ALERT! This 2003 CHEVROLET K1500 TAHOE (1GNEK13Z83J149262) DOES NOT QUALIFY for the CARFAX Certified History, a guarantee worth up to $5,000 that protects you from buying a vehicle that has had any of the following problems reported to a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV): severe damage, major odometer problems, or Lemon history.

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 2003 CHEVROLET K1500 TAHOE (1GNEK13Z83J149262) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This SUV has had 1 owner in Washington. It was originally registered by the owner for personal use.
It was severely damaged and issued a Junk and Dismantled title by a DMV. It was later issued a Rebuilt title by a Washington DMV, which allows for the vehicle to be repaired and returned to the road.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 01/08/2003, was 80 miles.
It was not reported to a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON).
CARFAX estimates it has 23 months or 35,920 miles remaining on the basic warranty. The basic warranty provides bumper-to-bumper coverage.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms