car meet on March the 8th.. bring out those GN's..

That sucks Tim I hope you feel better :frown:

You know what would make you feel better? Go out there and rip them pipes off your car. :p j/k Tim get well. :smile:

No doubt!
Those pipes are like my bald spot.....whenever someone is behind me....I can feel them staring at them.

....but....like the guy bought the car from said....they look cool and sound cool.....:rolleyes:
Baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

No doubt!
Those pipes are like my bald spot.....whenever someone is behind me....I can feel them staring at them.

....but....like the guy bought the car from said....they look cool and sound cool.....:rolleyes:
Baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL! That's Funny! I can feel them staring. :p

The guy you bought the car from was a real sales man. ;)

No :frown: , Nikki and I are going to Morton's with some friends and I can't back out.

I understand. I just got back into town after being gone for almost two weeks, and I have some other obligations that have been in place for sometime now :( .

I just want a night where I can relax!!! LOL

you freaking guys (underboost & graza002)...... ARE AMAZING :(:(:(.......

Tim i hope you feel better.. the Flu that is going around is a killer...

I'm ready as always i'm bringing my black t-type lou just freshend up the motor car hall's ass i forgot how fast it was.

I understand. I just got back into town after being gone for almost two weeks, and I have some other obligations that have been in place for sometime now :( .

I just want a night where I can relax!!! LOL

you freaking guys (underboost & graza002)...... ARE AMAZING :(:(:(.......

Tim i hope you feel better.. the Flu that is going around is a killer...

I feel really bad :( , Actually I had some personal problems come up lastnight so everything got canceled/changed.

Again, sorry to let you down Mike.

I feel really bad :( , Actually I had some personal problems come up lastnight so everything got canceled/changed.

Again, sorry to let you down Mike.

hope everything is OK man.. you ill just owe me a couple of drinks..

it was a nice meet, there was over 60 cars there.. TONS of vettes, GTO's, stangs, and even Regals :)..

hope everything is OK man.. you ill just owe me a couple of drinks..

it was a nice meet, there was over 60 cars there.. TONS of vettes, GTO's, stangs, and even Regals :)..

Everything is fine, just some personal drama.

Don't worry, I will get you a few drinks next time we go to DTF (Downtown Fullerton).

P.S Are you clear to drink yet? Or is it still a no go....