car/parts

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
In two weeks I will be selling a car or some of its parts. Any local guys need anything pm me with list of stuff your looking for and I will see what I have. 87 T hardtop. Thanks.

ok,just checking,never know when someone adds a spoiler to a T like im going to do. thanks.

Are you selling the car or parting it out?

I've got a long list of parts but for starters how about:

seat belts
shifter
pass. side door mirror

car and parts

let me know what ya gto thanks,MARK

Are you selling the car or parting it out?

I've got a long list of parts but for starters how about:

seat belts
shifter
pass. side door mirror

It will be a couple weeks before I get the parts out of this car I need for my other one. What is left is either going to be parted out or sold as is minus some parts.

Might have a passenger mirror for you as well as a shifter minus the t handle. Not sure if I have a set of seatbelts yet. Please watch my post here or contact me via pm. I will have both cars together for work next weekend so it will be after that. Thanks for the interest. Wes

I'm looking for a clean not cracked or damaged top half of the A/C box let me know if you have one and how much with shipping to 33068

P.S. I don't care if the emission sticker is missing, peeling or damaged as long as it's from a 86-87 turbo car

might need some parts also

first off thanks again for the bumper...
i need some little trim parts for a grey interior TR..
and maybe something else,,can drive over to look at ti...thanks alot
john

parts

I'm looking for a clean not cracked or damaged top half of the A/C box let me know if you have one and how much with shipping to 33068

P.S. I don't care if the emission sticker is missing, peeling or damaged as long as it's from a 86-87 turbo car

Will do. I think I will have one for you.

first off thanks again for the bumper...
i need some little trim parts for a grey interior TR..
and maybe something else,,can drive over to look at ti...thanks alot
john

No problem on the parts before and I will let you know when to come over and check out the interior.

no I ended up in Nevada for a few weeks my dad took ill.. I still have them brake drums if you need them ..sorry for the delay

I'll still take them,I can pick them up on Friday,PM me w/phone # & address for pick-up
FRED

In two weeks I will be selling a car or some of its parts. Any local guys need anything pm me with list of stuff your looking for and I will see what I have. 87 T hardtop. Thanks.

How much for the cars? Pics?

I need a grey interior and some other odds and ends for my WE4 project.

car

How much for the cars? Pics?

I need a grey interior and some other odds and ends for my WE4 project.

The car I bought does not have the interior intact. I have to swap the interior from the current car to the new car. I might have some misc. pillar stuff. I Wont have front or rear seats I know that. Gonna part the old car out I think. That is the way it looks.

p.s. I will trade you an alluminum maf pipe for an empty welding gas tank :eek:

The car I bought does not have the interior intact. I have to swap the interior from the current car to the new car. I might have some misc. pillar stuff. I Wont have front or rear seats I know that. Gonna part the old car out I think. That is the way it looks.

Well if you decide to sell the front let me know.

p.s. I will trade you an alluminum maf pipe for an empty welding gas tank :eek:

F'n comedian :rolleyes: .... Why don't you tell your buddy Rex to call me. He has my number.

OBTW, tell Rex that he still owes a couple grand for those transmissions he just had to have built right now, 4 months ago.

lol

Well if you decide to sell the front let me know.

F'n comedian :rolleyes: .... Why don't you tell your buddy Rex to call me. He has my number.

OBTW, tell Rex that he still owes a couple grand for those transmissions he just had to have built right now, 4 months ago.

What do you mean by front? Let me know what all you need and I will let you know what I have left. I bring the new car home this weekend.

Bro I am not defending Rex but your bad about not returning phone calls. I have dealt with it so I know how it is. Unless it is about a TSM event or something of your interest you don't hardly ever return calls :eek: I even personally called all of your numbers, grainger, cell, home, and that was before your departure. I even left detailed messages for you with my return numbers. My cell and you know where I am monday through friday. I saw him dial your numbers all 3 of them on multiple occasions and you were worse than mr you know who that never returns calls ;) Honestly though man it is not that big of a deal as I don't think bad of either one of you guys nor do I think either was trying to screw the other over. I know for a fact he did not want to charge you for gas. He would have given you 45 tanks of gas free. He only wanted the tank back and you did only live 2 minutes from his house. When I came to the track I had your maf pipe and it was 10 feet from you in the trunk of my car. When the track rental ended that day we all left and I dropped it back by his house and said I am done. Then I get phone calls from your home boy and I don't know what the hell happened after that. I think people are too busy and lose communication. As far as the transmissions I heard he had to go straight through Lonnie as you never followed up with it all. Whether you have a different story I don't know the deal so I am blind to it. All I know about was what I tried to do to rectify the stupd deal. You never returned my messages bro so I don't know about his. As far as call you man I will relay the message for him to give you a call. Whether he does or you answer is another story.

How are you doing up thurr? Hope all is well :cool: