Car running like crap!

BuickTV6

kicking butt Intercooled
Hey guys., Have absoulity no idea what happened, or where to even start. Finally got the car running really good. Started it up today, and it was running like complete garbage. Sounds like a tractor. It does not run smooth at all. Very choppy. I am only hitting like 5 psi boost as well. While accellerating its very choppy, and hesistent. You can distantly hear the choopyness while its running. And when you accellerate it has bad hesitation. Seems to be idling really low. When I put in it gear, its almost like it wanted to stall I'm nopt sure why its doing this. Not sure of this is a spark or fuel problem, or bad headgaskets.. I also noticed antifreeze leaking from it after i finished driving it. Not too sure from where. Looks like from towards the back of the motor. Vacuum lines check out good. no antifreeze in the oil as far as I can tell. Any suggestions? really stumped here.:rolleyes:

I would hate to see you have a bad headgasket too:(
I really dont have any suggestions for ya.
But, do you have bubbles in the radiator when you rev the motor in park? White smoke? Exhaust smells like anything?
What does you scan tool say?

Nick