Car show!!!!!!! Colorado

Crazy87GN

My dad and i bought a culvers in colorado springs,co
we are having a grand re-opening the week of august 6th.....anyone interested in attending the car show it will be on the 7th of august (tuesday) from 6-9pm. We are at the lake plaza location ( exit 138 off I-25 and you go west on circle through 2 stoplights and we are on the left side....

any ?'s please e-mail me at crazy98srad@hotmail.com
or call my cell and leave me a msg 1-719-205-6547

i forgot to mention if you show your car you will recieve 25% off your entire order.......dessert also :eek:

My wife and I are buying our first house and that may fall on our inspection date, but I'll check it out and get back with you.

this is tomorrow!!!! i can't wait.......hope it doesn't rain like it did today......i'll be handing out the 25% off coupons for your food i just want to see some damn cars

first car show was pretty good about 15 cars BUT it did rain like crazy.......so i think i'm going to make this a weekly thing.....tuesday cruise in 6-8pm....had a couple cars from different car clubs in town and they said they are going to spread the word so next tuesday it's supposed to be sunny so let's hope for the best