car show-meet at osco in columbia

quickbrick

it probably wont be very interesting, but i want to see some of the turbo regals in columbia,mo. i see them runnin around town all the time, but im never in my car when i see them. i just saw 2 today, one was baby blue looked real clean and the other was a gn pulling onto 763 this morning. let me know if anyone is interested. it starts about 5pm, im not sure if its a show or not i just glanced at the flyer.

i dont know how far rolla is but we usually race on friday nights, lots of cocky import drivers around here. some of them are pretty quick. if ya ever get a weekend off you should come out this way. lots of college girls at the bars too:D

I could be in Columbia in about an hour 15 or so. Where do they race atr up there? Street or strip?

Hey Quickbrick,

I'm in for Friday night ,but where do they race at in Columbia.
I haven't found anyone worth wasting gas for, or a ticket for a street race.

Let me know
Troy

theres a few 4 lane roads a couple miles north of columbia we go to. since its almost winter its slowed down alot. last week we only had 3 cars go, an rx7 that was real fast, an mr2, and my car.
i wish there was a strip around here. i might put my car to sleep for the winter soon. usually in the summer there is quite a few cars there.

Originally posted by 2 gns
Hey Quickbrick,

I'm in for Friday night ,but where do they race at in Columbia.
I haven't found anyone worth wasting gas for, or a ticket for a street race.

Let me know
Troy

there is an rx7 that would race. i figure its a low 12 second car. he says hes undefeated against gn's. we need to prove him wrong.