Car shows this weekend?

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Who's entering the Kla Ha Ya Days or Aquafest car shows this weekend?

I'm planning on entering both the Mustang and the Buick at the Kla Ha Ya Days car show this weekend. Only because of the 80's catagory for the GN.

Anyone else intersted in entering or going?

FS

Excellent! Two local car shows on the same Sunday. Sucks for entrants but great for us spectators. I plan of visiting both. We'll root you on, Frank!!

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Excellent! Two local car shows on the same Sunday. Sucks for entrants but great for us spectators. I plan of visiting both. We'll root you on, Frank!!

Dan is there a preregister for the Snohomish car show, or can I just show up at 0800 and register?

FS

Either way. If you pre-register early to the Snohomish Show you can get a guaranteed spot on First Street (which is key to winning). You would need to contact them to find out if there are any more guaranteed spots. http://www.cityofsnohomish.com/pages/events/downloads/2004ClassicCarForm.pdf

Other wise, just show up and you'll get a spot on the side streets and probably lose to an ugly red '88 Thunderbird or ubiquitous 80's Vette:rolleyes: Can you tell that I'm still sore about that :D

I'm not entering, but I'll come visit you too! I entered a couple of years ago and didn't have to preregister. I was able to park right on the main strip, so you might get lucky and get some good spots.