Car Shows

Frederickdav

My "T" and I have attended two car shows in as many days. Thank God, today is raining and I am not doing any shows. Sitting/ walking in the 85+ degree heat for several hours each day has me pretty much wiped out. Speaking of "wiped out" I almost wiped out yesterday. I was leaving the show pulling out on the main drag that has been re-surfaced. The pavement has the base coat of blacktop but not the final layer. Well, there were a bunch of people encouraging drivers to burn out. So, I didn't want to let these kids down, my right foot went to the floor and the rear wheels tried to pass the front wheels. That surface must have been real slick 'cause it caught me completely by surprise! I've done a few burnouts in my time but, not like that! Anyway, I let off just in time to be able to regain control. Lesson learned!

My "T" and I have attended two car shows in as many days. Thank God, today is raining and I am not doing any shows. Sitting/ walking in the 85+ degree heat for several hours each day has me pretty much wiped out. Speaking of "wiped out" I almost wiped out yesterday. I was leaving the show pulling out on the main drag that has been re-surfaced. The pavement has the base coat of blacktop but not the final layer. Well, there were a bunch of people encouraging drivers to burn out. So, I didn't want to let these kids down, my right foot went to the floor and the rear wheels tried to pass the front wheels. That surface must have been real slick 'cause it caught me completely by surprise! I've done a few burnouts in my time but, not like that! Anyway, I let off just in time to be able to regain control. Lesson learned!

[emoji15]these cars can get away from us really fast. I almost lost mine on a unprepped drag strip on cruise night. Never again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I bet you forgot about being tired for a few minutes lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk