car shut off while driving! fuel pump?

ulose2av6

well as the post states my car stopped dead while driving home. I have a red Armstrong double pumper. funny I can hear the pump but car will not start. possible fuel pump? relay any help is appreciated. is red still around and make double pumpers anymore?

if it were the crank sensor it would just crank and crank right? it almost started a few times just so I could get home. fp reg showing 10lbs

pump turns on when boost hits over 12lbs or something like that. its a red amstrong double pumper

Sounds like the fuel line connection failed in the tank, or a regulator problem.

I will check that in the am. what are most guys running now as far as fuel pumps? if indeed it is the pump?

I expect the fuel line connector at the pump is your problem. Have you checked the regulator?

I have not checked the regulator. I am guessing two pumps cant go bad at same time but hey you never know. I need to drop the tank. anything else i need to do while tank is down?

Drain the tank first! Take some photos of what you find! Check all the fuel and electrical connections!