Caravan to Vegas?

I would of met up with you but my car is not done :( :( oh well next year :rolleyes: Have fun you guys!

I'll be flying to LV. Staying at Ceasars. email a some info. We'll hook up when you get there.

Scott,
I am not sure what time I will be leaving. I might have to wait for front tires to be mounted on the car.What time are you planning on hitting the road?
Jeff

Jeff - Going to try and be off work by 9 and leave around 10. Gotta beat the traffic. I heard some of the GS guys are meeting up in Barstow. If you think you might make it lemme know.

-scott wile

Chevota said:
Jeff - Going to try and be off work by 9 and leave around 10. Gotta beat the traffic. I heard some of the GS guys are meeting up in Barstow. If you think you might make it lemme know.

-scott wile
Scott,
That is about the time I plan to leave. Give me a call and maybe we can meet. 714-308-8649
Jeff

hey Scot you need somebody to build you a good trannie, maybe i can help, but i must warn you i dont work for beer I am a wine type of guy a bit more expensive.. :) moral of this story (THOU SHALL NOT PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG)

btw sorry about your trannie breaking in vegas, i was there on the 1st row watching when it happen ;).

wikedgn

wiked87gn said:
hey Scot you need somebody to build you a good trannie, maybe i can help, but i must warn you i dont work for beer I am a wine type of guy a bit more expensive.. :) moral of this story (THOU SHALL NOT PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG)

btw sorry about your trannie breaking in vegas, i was there on the 1st row watching when it happen ;).

wikedgn

1. I wouldn't let you within 10 ft of my car.
2. I didn't break my trans. (shows once again how smart you are)
3. You weren't in Vegas.
4. Gay men drink wine.

-nice try buddy

actually I was standing within 5 feet of your chopped up yellow cab, not worth getting any closer to look at it, hmmm sure sounden like trannie going out according to other experts who were sitting next to me said so, not my opinion just repeading what I heard., or perhaps you need a good tuner to work on your taxi cab.. let me know ethier way. BTW smart men who want to live longer drink wine, big belly men drink beer, get it right.. and you sure did look pretty sad walking up to the top side of the stands damn i even felt sorry for you.. :(