Carbon Fiber door sill plates

OK. I am guessing he ruffled some feathers with people on the board...?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow. Didn't know that. Will keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up.

he ruffled feathers all over the place. From what I understand his trial started Thursday or Friday. Seems like he got so bad the feds are doing it.

Don't trust that vender. I never trust a vender that doesn't except PayPal or credit card. He told me cash or check....... PASS.......

I personally don't understand if this Paul guy is so bad and alot of the buick community doesn't like him, then why take the parts he is contributing to Nasty Wendy's build and phrase him in that and in other treads? Shouldn't everyone just not have any dealings with him at all.

Hey Chuck, do you have any pics of the wrinkle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Someone told me at the nats this year that his so called "carbon sill plates" were wrapped with the 3m sticker crap and sold for $199..... We just sent off some pieces to another member here to be produced into "Real" Carbon Fiber. When they are ready I will post a new thread about them! ;)

Someone told me at the nats this year that his so called "carbon sill plates" were wrapped with the 3m sticker crap and sold for $199..... We just sent off some pieces to another member here to be produced into "Real" Carbon Fiber. When they are ready I will post a new thread about them! ;)
Can you get said member to do some carbon fiber hoods?

Sounds like a bitch to keep clean. Are the wrinkle finishes for trailer queens, like yours, only? :p
Nope. It gets driven where I take it.
Furthermore, I don't let it get nasty w/ Micky D's trash, spilled spit cups, etc, like MANY West Ga redneks do!:D:p

I personally don't understand if this Paul guy is so bad and alot of the buick community doesn't like him, then why take the parts he is contributing to Nasty Wendy's build and phrase him in that and in other treads? Shouldn't everyone just not have any dealings with him at all.

I'll answer this once and once only. Paul and I have known each other for a few years now. I know a little of his troubles from the past and don't need to know anymore. Paul reached out to me about Nasty Wendy. He offered to contribute whatever we need. He already gave Clay a few items in person at BG. He is shipping others to me. He has answered my calls every time.
Unless you personally have an issue with him...stop spreading rumors. Not one guy in this thread has said that he was one of the guys who had a bad experience. Most written on this forum is a "I heard this from this guy". That's bullshit. Grown men don't spread gossip like 6th grade girls. I understand informing a member of a sellers track record, but there are correct ways to make them aware. Post up to research the seller or look up posts. If you haven't personally been affected...advise, don't trash.

Thanks
Coach

Can you get said member to do some carbon fiber hoods?

I possibly could but again, the cost is going to be crazy expensive and he would need at least 5 of them sold up front to make the molds..Then is the added cost worth the little weight savings compared to fiberglass?

Well said Coach I figured Paul can't be all as bad as some on here make him out to be. Like they say you can't please everyone all of the time.

I possibly could but again, the cost is going to be crazy expensive and he would need at least 5 of them sold up front to make the molds..Then is the added cost worth the little weight savings compared to fiberglass?

Can we get an estimate of how much "crazy expensive" is or is it if I have to ask I can't afford it?
Yeh, I have a fiberglass hood, but carbon fiber would definitely add to the WOW factor.