Carillo 6.5 rods and FT pistons

newtobuickv6

i have 10 6.5 Carrillo con rods they have a .927 wrist pin size i also have some Wiseco 4 inch bore FT pistons with a compression hight of 1.210 they are new and do not have wrist pins the rods are used and have been bead blasted prices are rods $125 + shipping pistons $100 + shipping also i have a victor Jr for off center engine but some one milled one side to much but could be repaired $50
SSCN1435.JPG

SSCN1433.JPG

SSCN1428.JPG

SSCN1429.JPG

SSCN1425.JPG

it is $125 for the set of 10 rods and $100 for the set of 6 pistons the rods are used and the piston are new i also have a dry sump oilpan but i want to get it cleand up first

Still owe BlownV6 some $ on a crank but if you don't get rid of the rods that soon I'd like to have them. I'm money challenged right now so if someone gets to them before I do it's fine.;)

PM sent Chris con rods Pending sale
is the pic of the intake not working if not send me your cell phone # and i will text you the pics

I don't see any pics. Are they attached to the original post? If so they do not show up. Old school, don't text. Can you email them?

Weird. I can see pics in other threads but not this one. It doesn't even display the "little red X in a box" icon. There is just a big ol space after the text.