Carlisle All-GM Nationals

IronEagle119

Is anyone going to be at the show June 13-15? I will be up there with my GN. Just checking to see if anyone is planning on going, because I went up last year and I seen GNX 001 but that was the only turbo regal I saw all weekend?

wow i went 2 years ago and saw close to 30 of them :confused: :confused: well good luck.... i am going to the all Truck Nat's

i want to go, have to see if my friend can make it also. i'd also like to bring my car there, but i dont even know if i'll have it back by then.

AS LONG AS THE WEATHERS NICE, I PLAN ON ATTENDING SATURDAY THE 14th, MAYBE AGAIN THE 15th I AM PLAYING IT BY EAR FOR NOW...

HOPE TO SEE ALOT OF TR'S THERE AS WELL:)

Went last year on Saturday, didn't take the car though. There was
at least 10 Turbo Regals there. Undecied if I'll take the T over this
year. Time will tell.

Brian

I might take the wagon up on that Saturday, I just have to remember the date! It sounds pretty cool, I've always wanted to get to carlisle but never have.

I only went one day last year, the weather turned grey and started to sprinkle that day, so not much went on. I'm prolly going to be going up on Friday and Saturday but not Sunday. Ed if you go on Friday or Saturday and still have that converter, I'll give you $50 for it there at the show.

Iron Eagle -
As long as the weather is good, I will be there on Saturday.
I still have the converter, you are intrested in the Stock D5 right?
I will being it with me that Sat June 14th just let me know for sure....................Ed

Well, looksl ike the GN will be ready to drive home Friday afternoon :rolleyes: . They had is since last Monday, told them I needed car to be done by Friday, they tell me ok, week goes by car is left sitting untouched in their lot, Tuesday come around again and the car is in sits in there with valve covers off only for 2 days and finally get the heads to the shop today to be checked and machined. SOO I'll be up there on Saturday not friday and Saturday like origionally planeed but I'll be looking for some Buicks to cruise with and the occasional V8 to snack on while up there.

ill be heading up on saturday but i wont be taking the gn. taking my friends camaro ss which isn't a bad ride but still would rather have the gn. "doest get much better than a hot chick who drives a ss with long tube headers,exhaust and a 6 speed with a white hurst ball";) plus i dont have to pay for gas i hope to c u guys there.