Cars Illustrated T Type Article from Oct 21 1986

Vince13

I was sorting through some boxes in the storage room last night and came across this magazine and article on the Buick T Type
I thought some of you may be interested.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Cars Illustrated Oct 1986.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 430
This was a cool read for me especially since I wasn't born until 92!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was sorting through some boxes in the storage room last night and came across this magazine and article on the Buick T Type
I thought some of you may be interested.

Enjoy!
Great find and thank you for posting
I read this three times and enjoyed it every time thanks again
BLAST FROM THE PAST

One of the Articles that made me KNOW i HAD to have one.

Thanks for posting. The good ol' days where magazines wrote about street racing ...

The last comparison to a Howitzer was fitting as Buick's marketing dept said something similar when advertising the 1965 Gran Sport. "A Howitzer with windshield wipers", they said. Ha!

BIGDD094.jpg

Sadly, many of our youth don't even know what a howitzer is.
Street racing, more than one of my payments was made on the streets.

But today's youth have the convenience of Google to look it up. They don't even have to trek to the library. :)

I am glad you guys enjoyed the article. Those old car mags seem to have had a lot more content that what we see today. The new Car Crafts and such you can breeze through in 15 minutes. There is another article in that same mag on how to build a budget GN using a Grand Prix or NA Regal with parts from Jim Ruggles. It looks like it was a series of articles but I only have this one magazine. I will scan it in tomorrow if you are interested.

MonstrNrgy take a close look at those pictures, the mullets and skinny jeans are about to make a comeback. You could get in on the beginning of the next big trend. My mullet days are over, the only place hair wants to grow is out of my ears and nose.

Regards