Cartek Vette runs 9.88 @139mph.... *Video*

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
http://www.cartek.net/videos/mike988.wmv

This is a '99 A4 C5 Vette with a Cartek built 410ci LS1 stroker motor and a 200 shot of the juice.....

Not bad for a car that was driven to and from the track (not some trailer queen) and I would definitely consider it a street car cause it still has O/D (built 4L60E tranny):cool: :)

Man-o-man that sucker took off! Are you sure that is a street driven car as it was on the track? I mean, no slicks and closed exhaust?

Originally posted by Vector
Man-o-man that sucker took off! Are you sure that is a street driven car as it was on the track? I mean, no slicks and closed exhaust?

Well he ran the car on slicks, but he drove it to and from the track 70 miles each way according to what he said over on ls1tech.com and that is pretty damn impressive IMO.....

BTW, he also said that he plans to up the shot to like a 300-350 and he wants to run some 145mph trap speeds and maybe mid 9's!

Re: Wow

Originally posted by wiked87gn
that motor sounds sweet, i wonder how much the whole set up cost to go that fast? :eek:

I have no clue how much the whole setup cost, but I'm guessing around 15-20K..... If you really want to know call Cartek and talk to the owner Julio....