cas TTA intercooler group purchase?

First of all, Its not a V4R that for sure won't fit. It has the same style necks as a V4R BUICK Intercooler to give more ground clearance but its a V4.

It does fit, It is tight and very close to the oil filter and the radiator hose layes across one of the necks. But it does fit.

Good Luck guys.. I have been waiting since January for my Front Mount. Should be here in a few weeks. I did get my Radiator in about a months time.

Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
hhahahahahahahahahahaha all i have to say is that u better hope it fits :) i got my stock mount for my tta and it never made it into my car before i found out that it would not fit and was sent back to CAS about 1-2 mths ago and i still dont have it yet :)

????

We never received a TTA IC back.

We are at 4 people in the GP so if you want to go ahead with it I will do it at 10% off.

Hi Tony,

Does the 4 orders you have include me? I have been going nuts at work and haven't had the chance to send the MO yet! LOL, I'm the one that started this whole thing!

I will call you tomorrow. You take credit cards right?

Lets get these ordered up.

Thanks, Vic

OK I have 5 TTA V4s ready to go. Two of them are spoken for and the rest are first come first serve.

Stock intercooler has went 10's. For that price you can get a set of ported heads.

Plus there's somebody who's already posted in this thread that has/had one and said it didn't pick his car up any.

try getting the stock intercooler into the 10's when its 110* out this summer--

and with a more efficient intercooler ANY car will have lower EGT's which helps keep the engine from melting especially any car running as fast as our cars do-

so, just cause a stock intercooler has gone 10's doesnt mean its not worth upgrading to a better one-

personally i have seen a solid 2 tenths and 2 mph over the stock intercooler when upgrading to ANY aftermarket intercooler--
just my opinion

Originally posted by Hi-psi
Stock intercooler has went 10's. For that price you can get a set of ported heads.

Plus there's somebody who's already posted in this thread that has/had one and said it didn't pick his car up any.

People have gone 10s in Buicks with stock intercoolers too but they would be there a lot easier with an upgraded intercooler.

Originally posted by Tony DeQuick

People have gone 10s in Buicks with stock intercoolers too but they would be there a lot easier with an upgraded intercooler.

Well,...in the "Bang for the Buck" category,....it just doesn't seem to be much "Bang" for that much "Buck".

TTA IC

Joe, I do still have the IC but no longer want to sell it. I'm having it modified by a guy at work which is shorting it by 2 rows for greater ground clearence. I'll let you know how it comes out, plus the motor rebuild is still under way.................

Guys!
please be careful what you spend your money on. Take a good look at the intercooler scoop on your cars. We already have a problem getting air through our stock intercoolers. The longer intercooler is great but tony's front mount v2 is a better choice for the additional money. Tony will add a blowoff valve mount for just a few dollars more. you will have cooling problems, but an additional electric fan fixes that. this uses 3 inch tubes WHICH HAVE NO EFFECT ON SPOOL UP TIME!!! but volume is greatly effected. However, As per Tony's own words his V2 will probably not affect my 11.79 et and the V2 is much more efficient than the v4. By the way my car has a stock engine except for 009's a chip, Duttweiler neck on the stock intercooler. I run 20psi the stock turbo makes a lot of heat when you run higher boost so any reduction in temp. should be a big help but Tony said it would'nt. I will probably buy tony's front mount though because I think he's mistaken!

HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THEIR INTERCOOLER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BUDDY IN INDEPENDENCE MO IS VERY UPSET FOR STILL NOT RECIEVING HIS INTERCOOLER!!!

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THEIR INTERCOOLER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BUDDY IN INDEPENDENCE MO IS VERY UPSET FOR STILL NOT RECIEVING HIS INTERCOOLER!!!

Bwahahahaaa,.....haven't heard that one before.....:rolleyes:

I don't mean to poke fun at your buddies misfortune,....but this is EXACTLY the reason I won't spend any money with a certain intercooler vendor. Seems to have a record of this kind of thing.

Originally posted by Hi-psi

Bwahahahaaa,.....haven't heard that one before.....:rolleyes:

I don't mean to poke fun at your buddies misfortune,....but this is EXACTLY the reason I won't spend any money with a certain intercooler vendor. Seems to have a record of this kind of thing.

Peace and love.

thank you for the quick reply tony--
now i can take off his intercooler tonight and get another car up and running for tomorrows race-

tony would you be up for a group purchase of your CAS High Efficiency Replacement Core Our price: $139.00

i need one, and my buddy needs one too--- if we get some more people in on it would you be up for a group purchase?

let me know what you think
thanks
bryan wanner
wanner@kc.rr.com

Two Lane-

im sorry to be the one to tell you this, but, tony cannot follow thru...
i dont want to bash mr tony balony anymore, but his customer relations SUCK
and i have to agree with Hi-psi 210%

still waiting for the god damn shroud scoop