Caspers 35% OFF Today only!

GNVenom

Yep, deal of the year...use CYBERMONDAY for the coupon code online orders only, excluding engine harnesses.

35% discount on any order over $50.......!

TODAY ONLY

The injector cleaning is also at this deal. Great time to get a ignition tester, Saved over 150 bucks!! Thanx for the great sale John

You guys are hammering us.....THANKS! Coupon dies at midnight central time.....USE IT!

Anyway to pay for a tach/boost recalibration today without getting the unit to you today? It wasn't worth the $92 to me, but it's worth it now with the discount :)

Anyway to pay for a tach/boost recalibration today without getting the unit to you today? It wasn't worth the $92 to me, but it's worth it now with the discount :)

Sure, it's on the website.

And, I kind of feel like Santa, soooooooo

We'll allow the 35% discount to apply to ENGINE HARNESSES, for two hours ONLY.

Did you e-hear that? 35% off engine harnesses. OK, so I said it.

Problem is the only to options are to pay now with a core, or pay nothing. I would like to pay for it without paying for the core, which is not an option.

Check out with the "pay nothing, without paying for the core. I'll flag it on my end.
It would be as if you sent the core in for repair.

Ouch, just thought about it...I should have set the post heading to read "Today, Monday, Nov. 28, 2011 ONLY" instead of just "today". My bad.

Just tried to order an injector harness & plug for $116 & it only gave me $8.38 off. Went to put money in the bank & was 5 minutes after they closed. If you know why the discount code didn't work, & I can pay tomorrow let me know.

Thanks

John Plog

No idea why it didn't work..try it again. The code will expire at midnight Nov. 28, tonight.

Thank's for the info I saved $ 52.00 dam good deal GNVenom....Couldnt be at a better Time,,:cool:

Just tried to order an injector harness & plug for $116 & it only gave me $8.38 off. Went to put money in the bank & was 5 minutes after they closed. If you know why the discount code didn't work, & I can pay tomorrow let me know.

Thanks

John Plog

OK I think I figured it out...the part you tried to order was a sale item, which is excluded from the 35% discount. Choose an identical item that's not on sale (hint: PN 102036 instead of 102037) and the cybermonday code, then it will discount 35%. BTW, the standard GN injector harness uses 14 gage wire, a running change we made some time ago.

Hey John did U leave ur CAPS LOCK on when u put in the coupon code : CYBERMONDAY mine went thru with no problem..Sorry bout that thnks gnvenom

Hey John did U leave ur CAPS LOCK on when u put in the coupon code : CYBERMONDAY mine went thru with no problem..

Heh, you got that right, needs to be in all caps. Hmm...so that's what the caps lock key does.

We don't do the PRO EFI system. Stock ECM, XFI, or classic FAST are the three choices for the engine harnesses.

tear :'(

On a side note do you guys sell a full battery relocation kit? I see the terminal, but was just curious if you have a kit with the terminal, wiring etc...