Catalytic Converter

Rauder

Does any one know where I can get a factory Catalytic Converter at the best price? i have the stock exhaust system.
I don't want the universal ones.

Any help will be appreciated,
Thanks

Hi Ray, hope all is well. The Marauder is doing fine and will be going into hibernation for the winter months.

Random Technologies makes a high flow cat. Do you have a stock DP or a 3" DP? Well, Random makes a direct fit cat for either.

Buick Page

Hope this helps, if you need further just ask.

BTW if you register the car as a collector car and get classic isurance, there is no emission testing ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hi Ray, hope all is well. The Marauder is doing fine and will be going into hibernation for the winter months.

Random Technologies makes a high flow cat. Do you have a stock DP or a 3" DP? Well, Random makes a direct fit cat for either.

Buick Page

Hope this helps, if you need further just ask.

BTW if you register the car as a collector car and get classic isurance, there is no emission testing ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hi Billy,

I'm glad all is well and your happy with the Marauder. I may have located a converter from a board member, my GN has the stock exhaust and has a test pipe on it, but the fume smell is a little to much for me and looking to go back to stock.
Will the test pipe give off that strong exhaust smell?? Smells like its burning rich but the car runs perfect.

Hi Billy,

Will the test pipe give off that strong exhaust smell?? Smells like its burning rich but the car runs perfect.

No. I don't think the test pipe would have anything to do with the exhaust smell. What chip do you have in there? Did you pull out a plug and check it?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

No. I don't think the test pipe would have anything to do with the exhaust smell. What chip do you have in there? Did you pull out a plug and check it?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

The plugs look good, the old owner said that the chip was changed but I do not know which one is in there. He gave me the old chip that was in the glove compartment.
Do you think I should put the old chip back? Is it hard to install, never did one.