Champion heads, rockers, and cam

DragulaGN

Screw TurboClowns.com
I have a set of Champion Ported Iron heads for sale. These heads are fresh from the shop. The have been checked out, cleaned, and assembled. These are ready to go. They are set up for a roller cam. On the heads is a set of T&D shaft mount roller rockers. These are used but in excellent shape. Im looking to get 1300.00 for the heads and rockers.
I also have a Comp Cams 218/212 roller cam with timing set. The cam and timing set have roughly 5000 miles on them
Im looking to get 200 for the cam and timing set.
I'll post pics later tonight.
I also have a stock shifter and cable from an 87 GN. 45.00

:cool: Here are the pics as promised
Heads:

and the cam:

Notice the dark spot on the third picture. This is from a low spot on the lobe that was missed during polishing. Since it is in the center of the lobe, the roller rolls over top of it. It does not hurt the lifter or affect the performance of this cam. (I ran this cam without issue) I was worried about it and asked a few folks that assured me that it wouldnt be an issue. I could have polished it out and never said anything about it, but I want to be straight up. If I thought there was an issue with this cam I would not sell it.:cool:

I have had some questions as to the validity of the heads being Champion. These heads are an older set of Champion heads that were ported before they started marking the head.
They have K-Motion K750 springs on them.
The springs have a seat pressure of 130#
Thanks.
Rob

Steve..I have one ahead of you on the heads. He is supposed to tell me something tonight. You are next in line if he decides he doesnt want them.

;) Here we go again. Dont know if you got my last post but offered 1100 for heads. I hope i dont screw up again because to log on I have been having trouble but have seen your name on other treads? so your a pro.