Champion intakes???

Actually i like the new intake, check the plugs #6 is slightly leaner, but not bad as i thought. Its a totally redesigned piece.

Call Tom there, He'll fill you in. I was just down there and they look pretty sick. It looks like they have a bigger chamber and taller channels.

YOU mean a pic like this?

Attachments

• pass_side_06.JPG
    pass_side_06.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 512
Thanks norbs looks like the runners are longer and more plenum volume nice piece.That will kill my its all stock and has a bad plug wire look.

They look stock to a non buick guy. Plenum volume is increased, no space necessary since the extra height is already there. Very heavy, lots of metal left to port. They look like they were designed like the old BG intakes that could be ported both ways to fit on center and offcenter motors.

Greg Kring

Only drawback, if you call it is no egr,heavy, and the coil pack sits too high. Also the lower bolt in the throttle bracket doesnt fit. but no bigge. However i am very happy with it, drives much better.

Ahh, sweet ...........looks fast already!

Champion vs Stock.

This is a champion FULL race port vs a stock raised runner intake. Can you see the difference?

Not sure why my pics didn't show up big? :rolleyes:

Jeff Strube said:
That looks like a Stage Motor tell use about it.

How much are the New Intakes Running for Price and How Complete are they

That was out of "protracracing"'s Buick powered Mustang. It's a DLS built stage 2, stock stroke (252ci), TA heads, GT47-80 turbo. He put down 1013hp at the tires at a recent dyno session. He just sold the engine trans and is selling as a roller now.

They are around 700 and they complete with upper plenum all bolts and fuel rails with fittings. You will have to supply your own feed and return lines the factory ones wont work.

norbs said:
They are around 700 and they complete with upper plenum all bolts and fuel rails with fittings. You will have to supply your own feed and return lines the factory ones wont work.
I am running one right now with oem fuel lines on my 109 block. Tom supplied the pressure side fitting for the stock line and the return side connected up to the regulator with little problem.