Champion Racing....Anyone home?

CliffyC

Anybody here live in or near Palm Coast? I've had an order in for iron heads and manifold from Champion for over a month and haven't been able to get hold of them by phone, fax or email. Beginning to wonder if their even still in business. If you have any info or could even do a drive by I'd really appreciate the effort. I've sent them my core manifold and their vendor a chunk of dough. Beginning to get nervous. I'm in Oregon, not much I can do from here. Their address is 13 Hargrove Grade.

Thanks, I did get my heads. They look and work great. Took 2 months...the manifold took another 2 weeks.

It's the Koreans getting us back for shutting their internet down for 9 hours..... Cyber war has begun

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I do.

I don't want to step on anyone toes so please know that I'm not advertising anything here, just trying to help out if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by the new Champion location a few weeks ago and spent some time with Tom as he is busy setting up & organizing their new space.
Let me assure they are in full product mode !! Growing pains & inventory staging takes a toll on any relocation while keeping up with new & current projects..............

Keep in touch while being patient if you can......................