changing km to m on digital dash

viet national

Hi, I'm not sure I am posting to the right thread but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to change the digital dash from kilometer to mile?

Thank you

Hi, I'm not sure I am posting to the right thread but I wanted to know if anyone knew how to change the digital dash from kilometer to mile?

Thank you

Push in and hold the trip reset button on the right side of the of the dash as your looking at the digital cluster. Mine you have to hold in and turn slightly.

On mine you just have to turn the trip rest button to the right and it changes it. I don't need to push mine in.

Just turn it to the right a little. No need to push it. Pushing it resets the trip ODO.

If you have to push and turn it, you have a broken switch.

A normally functioning switch will turn either way to toggle between MPH an KPH, and will push in to reset the trip odometer.

A normally functioning switch will turn either way to toggle between MPH an KPH, and will push in to reset the trip odometer.

Yup. Mine switch is on its way out. I do have to have to push. LOL

Hi John, I checked out this car last night, the switch is indeed broken. it basically just free spins left and right. It will reset when you push it though. Is this something that you can fix? Thanks, scott

Those switches are obsolete and no longer available. Sometimes they can be repaired but most of the time I have to cannabalize a good dash for that switch.

Another check mark in the list of parts gone away...

thank u all

thank u all for your input.:smile:thank u scott for taking me on a ride of my life.scary fast t type,and for woking on my car to.turbobuick.com is awesome.