check this out

Yeah,plenty of updates for sure.the car is all together and running.took it out for a quick ride to set the rings andshutit off in my friends driveway the road from my shop and 20 minutes later it was cranks only. Had no spark. Ignition module crapped out.put a new oem one on.it has stumbling off idle issues and doesnt want run too well. Idles fine but a little rich.i was gonna wait a bit before i put in a fast system cause of the cost but now that i would need to start putting money into the drivability issue,i said screw it and ordered the fast.cal hartline isprogramimg my initial tune and i bought a new 4in intake system from trcustom. I will have the fast this week so i should be able to drive her soon.i have way way too much $ in this car so i didnt bother trying to drive it like it is.i have to install my x- bracing and new custom built 3in chromolly driveshaft,loop and shes ready. I will put up a bunch of pics this week.and thanks for the interest guys,that makes it even more exciting

I was wondering when we were going to get some more feedback / pics / info on this project. Can't wait to see this beast! Hope you get everythng ironed out with the fast system and a good tune. Keep us posted.

I'm new to the Buick Regal forum so excuse me if I ask a question that might be apparent to everyone else. Did you rebuild the engine yourself ?
i did not rebuild the engine myself. it was built by a very well know lonnie diers. i bought the engine new from a board member.it was a longblock assembly.i put on all of the external componants.if you read my signature at the bottom it pretty much explains the details.thanks for asking.

Im in the northeast corner. Brooklyn,putnam area. I actuallyjust installed my fast system and drove the car for thefirst time. Cannot get my laptop to communicate yet. PITA. But the cal hartline initial tune works and allows me to drive it safely. Ill. Have it figured out on the weekend.but... holy sh!t does this thing pull and accelerate. Stupid crazy

Im in the northeast corner. Brooklyn,putnam area. I actuallyjust installed my fast system and drove the car for thefirst time. Cannot get my laptop to communicate yet. PITA. But the cal hartline initial tune works and allows me to drive it safely. Ill. Have it figured out on the weekend.but... holy sh!t does this thing pull and accelerate. Stupid crazy
Glad to hear it's up and running!! So how does boost feel??? Waiting on pics

ok,finally some pics

well it took me a long time to get the pics up,but ill try to put up a bunch from various stages till now. the car is done:rolleyes: and driving.

Attachments

• eddie 096.jpg
    eddie 096.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 289
  • eddie 113.jpg
    eddie 113.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 303
  • eddie 114.jpg
    eddie 114.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 274
  • eddie 116.jpg
    eddie 116.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 278
  • eddie 121.jpg
    eddie 121.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 281
more

more

Attachments

• eddie 111.jpg
    eddie 111.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 284
  • eddie 110.jpg
    eddie 110.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 276
  • eddie 140.jpg
    eddie 140.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 270
  • eddie 139.jpg
    eddie 139.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 266
more

more

Attachments

• eddie 156.jpg
    eddie 156.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 297
  • eddie 157.jpg
    eddie 157.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 282
  • eddie 160.jpg
    eddie 160.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 289
  • eddie 159.jpg
    eddie 159.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 311
  • eddie 161.jpg
    eddie 161.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 322
more

more

Attachments

• eddie 105.jpg
    eddie 105.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 280
  • eddie 106.jpg
    eddie 106.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 317
  • eddie 104.jpg
    eddie 104.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 275
  • eddie 131.jpg
    eddie 131.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 292
I'M IN NW RI burrillville,well have to meet up one day so you can take me for a rip in that beast,id like to see how a built tr goes...thanks Mike

I'M IN NW RI burrillville,well have to meet up one day so you can take me for a rip in that beast,id like to see how a built tr goes...thanks Mike

you got it mike,that would be awsome.if your going to pats auto care show this saterday i'll take you for a rip then.:biggrin:

you got it mike,that would be awsome.if your going to pats auto care show this saterday i'll take you for a rip then.:biggrin:
I was hoping to get there seems like a good time, sucks that I'm at a new job and its the first Saturday they offerd me for some ot so can't make it...just thinking about the money for the gn thanks Mike

second car show,first win

went to a car show last weekend and won my class. SAAAAWEET

Attachments

• 2011-10-08_15-30-50_883.jpg
    2011-10-08_15-30-50_883.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 200
well,i never made it to the track this year.i did manage to get on the dyno with bison,but wound up finding issues.on the dyno car wouldnt make any power after 5400 rpm.also because of this we could only run her up to 22lbs of boost.turns out i ran out of valve spring.so apart she came.i measured everything up and changed the springs.havent went back to the dyno yet.gonna do it in the spring.also bought a brand new dual nozzle alky kit to put on there for this year.but what makes me happy i guess,is that even at lower rpm AND ONLY @ 22 lbs of boost,,,,,,,, SHE STILL DID 568 H/P. im thinking at 6200 and 28-30 lbs she'll go 700 if not a bit more.