chrome valve covers with buick6 logo

TEDDYB

im looking for a set of chrome valve covers with the buick 6 logo on them they use to have them at southeast turbo performance but they told me they cant get them anymore for a 87 buick gn thanks ted

I have a set hadn't thought about selling but I paid a lot for them what are you expecting to spend?

I'm not at home at the moment but will get you some pics price sounds like what I paid get back with ya soon as possible

Just a couple of pics

Attachments

• image-2807695720.jpg
    image-2807695720.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image-3975373096.jpg
    image-3975373096.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 76
thanks for the pics 2 questions what yr motor are they on and how are they as far as condition?

Those are just Champion Buick6 covers that have been chromed. They run $139 new and then chrome them.

Coach is correct but these came from south east performance already chromed and they are in very good condition just need to be cleaned up they are on a 86 grand national

Coach is right I've been thinking about this and for what I would want for mine you would be better off with the TA's an get the
Chromed would be cheaper for you think I'll keep these would cost me 300 to replace these with the ones I want